Last Two

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been posting a lot over the last couple of days and you guy's are probably getting tried of seeing my stuff by now. It’s just that my friend Canon and I have been just having too much fun lately. I promise not to post more for at least a couple days.

img5293200510231ir.jpg

img5376200510238ep.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Randog said:
I have been posting a lot over the last couple of days and you guy's are probably getting tried of seeing my stuff by now. It’s just that my friend Canon and I have been just having too much fun lately. I promise not to post more for at least a couple days. Thanks for looking!

With shots like this, I hope you don't quit! Man, I absolutely love that first shot :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: The wood on top of the brick and the street, all really add to the total picture.

I agree with TBaraki & woodsac - keep posting. Love #1 especially for same reasons as woodsac

Mmm I love the first one, it totally brings out the beauty in fall..I love fall and I love your pictures, Keep it up.

with shots like these i hope you dont stop posting! post more post more!

i LOVE the first one... brilliant on compo... excellent exposure.. i just love it! and there.. you got some neat perspective too

the sky in the second is a beauty.. but the first just takes it away!

look forward to more :D

Thanks everyone for your very kind words - I am not stopping posting entirely I just going give you guys a couple of days break and gives me time to admire all of you guys work. After that watch out it going to be post city folks!

Awesome looking photos Randog. Wow !the first shot takes me for a walk, whata killer shot and good job on the dof and focus :thumbup:

Keep posting ! I really dig viewing your images.

C'mon. Carry on posting! :D
It is always a pleasure to look at your photos, mostly so if they look like the first in this thread!!! What a wonderful example of a vanishing point!

Great shots...with images like this I wont be bored Promise yah!

Love the use of composition in the first one...but I am not so keen on the second...perhaps try a REALLY tight crop on this one?

Wow, that first shot is stunning. again wow! The second shot is very nice as well, but did I mention that first one? its incredible. :)

Thank you for posting.

Jeff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back