Last weekend...

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We were at my Mom's sister's in upstate NY.

CRW_3013t-vi.jpg

CRW_2993t-vi.jpg

CRW_3027t-vi.jpg

CRW_3249t-vi.jpg

-Cingular ;)

CRW_3190t-vi.jpg

Just spotted the 'spot' on the top right. :x (from the filter). Needs to fix 'em!

nice compositions as always; i like the way you approach your subjects. :thumbup:

Thanks guys! :)

never tried this method of commenting before...maybe its worth a go.

1. nice! i might try some cropping or something so you cant see the carpet (you see vacuum marks)...i guess it doesnt really matter though.
2. terrific idea and spot. the subject might be a little more known and conspicuous (which is necessary in this type of shot) if you dont make it so small and on the bottom (im supposing those working in the kitchen are the subjects)
3. i like these. great way to get a self portrait, plus you can show off your equipment :)
4. nice idea with the cingular bit, but i wouldnt have noticed it if you wouldnt have said it. you might want to move some of the stuff around it though and put it in front of a more basic backdrop...just my opinion
5. my favorite of the bunch. nice depth of focus...not too much, and just enough so that it is not too little. plus, i love ping pong :)

interesting series, for sure. very unique. nice job

The fourth picture is very nice, I like that one best of all, wonderful structures and very nice lighting.
If only my kitchen were that tidy at all times.... (wishful thinking here).

hehe....dont worry thebeg... thanks for the comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back