Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2012 #1 I love the colors. :blushing:
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 <snarky dismissive critical response here>
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 <Smartbass back-at-ya comment here>
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2012 #4 <Boss comment from JoshuaSi…stuff it ill say it! I really like the colours here, absolutely amazing, and I really love how u used the Bokeh to add some colour but not take out the main subject. Job well done!
<Boss comment from JoshuaSi…stuff it ill say it! I really like the colours here, absolutely amazing, and I really love how u used the Bokeh to add some colour but not take out the main subject. Job well done!
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Kazooie said: <Smartbass back-at-ya comment here> Click to expand...
Forkie Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 14, 2011 Messages 2,292 Reaction score 920 Location Chiswick, London, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 20, 2012 #6 The colours are really nice, but the subject is not really of equal interest.
greybeard42 15 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 5,957 Reaction score 4,818 Location WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2012 #7 I really like this, to me this is a very common ordinary thing photographed in an artistic way. Nice shot!
I really like this, to me this is a very common ordinary thing photographed in an artistic way. Nice shot!