Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't touched the camera much in recent months, but the lighting tonight was too good to not use.

CRW_9674sepiasmall.jpg

CRW_9652small.jpg

CRW_9658bwsmall.jpg

CRW_9671small.jpg

ChrisEvelynslidesmall.jpg

Not technically a great photo, but they are all in the same picture so it was noteworthy!
CRW_9694bwsmall.jpg

ooohhhh, I LOVE #3! 'The jungle of life'....lol. I could say the right upper corner is a bit too dark and her clothes are blown out, but I won't, because I love this one!

pascal

:lol: You can say that anyway because it is and they are. I've got the RAW file, I'll see if I can tweak it.

Wow...she is so big!

Great shots, as always.

1 and 4 is precious. Beautiful tones.

She's big!! :)

Glad to see you on here, Alison, hope life is treating you more kindly at last (?) ... what a wonderful day out in the park for you and the kids. Good to have brought your camera. Somehow you will need to get back into the swing I feel! ;) If not for yourself, then FOR US (says the most unselfish part of me, heehee).

Lovely pics, must show Andreas how much Evelyn has grown since he held her in DC ;). Little lady! She's "all daddy" in the first and "all brothers" in the one with Chris, interesting how her face reflects different relatives with different expressions.

And how are you and the new little one going? I assume it already shows?

Thank you all for the comments! It's been a long time since I've used the camera for anything other than quick snapshots so I'm hoping with more regular use it will come back to me. Looking at the RAW files the details are there, but the shots were mostly underexposed so I'll just have to get them back out there and try again. I doubt they will mind another trip to the park :)

Dan & Mike, yes she's getting big so fast these days. Talking and running everywhere and doing a good job holding her own with her two brothers ;)

Corinna, you are quite right that I needed to get back in the swing of things. Problem has been that in order to adequately watch the three kids on my own didn't leave enough arms for taking photos as well! Now that Evelyn is a bit older it makes things easier. She does have look different depending on who she is with. Daddy and big brother Chris have always been able to make her smile/laugh the most. Oh, and the pregnancy is going very well. Our ultrasound showed a nice healthy baby and we've decided to wait until the birth to know the gender so we're not sure yet if it will be a son or daughter that we are adding to the family yet :)

I think she looks a bit like me in this one:

CRW_9647small.jpg

Very much her own look here:
CRW_9670small.jpg

And no doubt her Daddy in this one!;)
CRW_9646small.jpg

What great photos!!! They are really nice, even if someone commented they were a bit blown out, I think it just gives them a different style!!

Hai Alison, Great shots. Seems your daughter is having a good time enjoying with the family in the park. I love #5 and I can say from it, her smile is contagious. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Alison, haven't seen you in awhile. Love the shots in Black & White. Very cute!!!

I love these! Very timeless and classic look in the first four. Excellent work.

hey alison :)
shes grown up from when i last saw her baby pics !
pretty lil girl you have there...
i love your b/w conversions... beautiful series :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back