brighteyesphotos
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2006
- Messages
- 347
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Battle Creek, MI
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Photo class assignment had us shoot some slide film and have it cross processed. The subject of the shoot was to be inspired by fashion or magazine ads or print media. Looking through some of my Dad's magazines got me thinking about doing a mechanic shoot. Talking with my ex one night (he's a mechanic) he said something about working on cars late into the night with just his garage light to work by.
These are a few of the images I got from that roll of cross-processed slide film. I only scanned these straight from negative, no adjustments made. What do you think?
These are a few of the images I got from that roll of cross-processed slide film. I only scanned these straight from negative, no adjustments made. What do you think?