What's new

Late Start to a 52 project

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2,727
Location
Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I've been meaning to get on my PC and upload some photos that I'd taken at my leisure. I wanted to do a 365 project but simply do not have the time to dedicate to it. I had started a 52 project on time, but just hadn't got around to processing the images.

I'm doing this not so much as a series, but more of an effort to keep me actively behind the camera for more than just client work. It seems I don't get to take photos "just to take photos" a whole lot. My FB friends from here can also qualify that, as I've posted pretty much zero photos lately.

Figured I'd throw the first two weeks into this post. Any C&C is welcome.

Regarding 1a and 1b, I can't decide which crop I like more. To include the trees, or to make it more minimalist?

Tracking

1a.
ibtiQUfLxxQlLa.jpg


1b.
iSVqCntfItQi.jpg


A Relic

2.
ivHysUX53Aslc.jpg
 
Last edited:
tevo said:
Neat! I like the first crop better, it gives some idea as to the location.

Thanks Tevo, I'm still torn but I think I like the first crop better myself. I just don't know if its balanced enough.
 
I like the phone shot. It has an interesting symmetrical composition and I like the vignetting at the top. It's a very cool urban image.
 
Bo4key said:
I like the phone shot. It has an interesting symmetrical composition and I like the vignetting at the top. It's a very cool urban image.

Thanks bud! I can understand why this feels urban, but I can assure you I do not live in an urban area! ;-)
 
I like the idea of a mini shot w/ some editing of 1a. The lines w/ the curve create a much more interesting shot. I would try to clone out some of the trees on the left.
Good luck on your 52, Tyler.
 
mishele said:
I like the idea of a mini shot w/ some editing of 1a. The lines w/ the curve create a much more interesting shot. I would try to clone out some of the trees on the left.
Good luck on your 52, Tyler.

Thanks, WhipsNChainz!

I may have to tinker with the cloning as you suggestified.
 
I'll go with the first one, as well. it might look a little better if it were brightened up a bit (snow's a b!tc#.) The phone isn't urban - not enough graffiti and gang tags.
 
M'lady and I went to take some photos of her Sister's hockey game. I snapped this photo with the camera resting on my leg as she was focused on getting "the shot" when her sister came down the ice. Nothing really special, not going to lie. I might change this one if I get a chance to shoot some more this week.

Anticipation

jrJi0sIggwUpS.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom