What's new

Late sunset, late blue hour

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
657
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just saw some lights through the trees. I was sure the sunset was over, but there was some colour left in the sky. I hurried down to the beach, and took some shots.

It could be sharper, but I thought it came out alright :) Heavily cropped. Opinions?


1 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr


Thanks for looking! :)
 
I like it a lot! The lighting is good creates nice atmosphere. I would prefer a lower shooting position to create more depth. and a bit lighter at the water to separate from the land.
 
Yea, a little dark overall, perhaps. I swear I had more detail before I saved in photoshop!
 
i really like the sky,

but it looks maybe over sharpened or something?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom