TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.machtwomedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally was able to get this cutie .

IMG_6002.jpg

Very nice! My monitor is not calibrated, but is it possible that it is shot a tiny bit underexposed? Would it work better with a bit off center composition? Lovely little creature!!

Very nice! My monitor is not calibrated, but is it possible that it is shot a tiny bit underexposed? Would it work better with a bit off center composition? Lovely little creature!!

Probably so very cloudy out, But got this one today with sunshine.Only got 2 shots off and it spooked.

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

nice, really like the second set

Stunning shots, be very proud of these! I actually prefer the first although the other two are wonderful as well. That over the shoulder pose and the slant of the land and snow make for beautiful and unique composition.

Referring to your avatar, I can't believe the size of the lens you are using. What a hoss! Which lens is that, if you don't mind me asking.

yes, the second set is better. The first is underexposed.
I like this, must have took a while to get these.

Stunning shots, be very proud of these! I actually prefer the first although the other two are wonderful as well. That over the shoulder pose and the slant of the land and snow make for beautiful and unique composition.

Referring to your avatar, I can't believe the size of the lens you are using. What a hoss! Which lens is that, if you don't mind me asking.

Thank you very much, The lens I use mostly "The Hoss" ......lol is the Canon 500MM F 4

yes, the second set is better. The first is underexposed.
I like this, must have took a while to get these.

Thank you much I appreciate that ,and yes it took awhile I was in my chair blind for almost 3 hours was calling it quits pulled off my camo netting and there it was up over the rise we made eye contact and I froze then took these 2 shots and it spooked ,but came back at dusk so thats a good thing .

You can see that you stopped her in her tracks for that last photo. I like this one best here. Keep with her, she may lead you to a den, and that will lead to more great shots. Nice jtee!

You can see that you stopped her in her tracks for that last photo. I like this one best here. Keep with her, she may lead you to a den, and that will lead to more great shots. Nice jtee!

Thank you much Scotty ,Actually I am thinking this is the Male I havent seen the Female in 3 or 4 weeks so my thinking is shes at the den either given birth to or getting ready to . I should have followed them earlier in winter to find the den but dont wanna now ,dont want to spook them and them have to relocate . I will wait for the pups in a month or two .......Hopefully

I like the 1st one in the second set

Thank you Dan it is fun to capture this elusive yet pretty critter .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back