Later afternoon light...

elsapo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamwetdog.com
I shot some new styuff last weekend, and don't think I got around to posting them. I try and update my site daily, so please stop in and check it out -- I'm always up for hearing comments, both good and bad.

bike-w.jpg

Robert Walton
www.TeamWetDog.com

I think if you'd taken this shot more level rather than looking downwards it would have been better and captured the girl as she passed directly infront of one of the doors

JohnMF said:
I think if you'd taken this shot more level rather than looking downwards it would have been better and captured the girl as she passed directly infront of one of the doors

I disagree. If that was how the shot was taken, the girl might interfere with the three doors, which I think are very strong subjects. The only problem that I can think of is the distortion. Other than that, great shot. The motion blur is a very nice touch.

Hey I like the funky angle on this one! Right on! It's right up my alley (or hers :lmao: )
would be nice to see her whole shadow and have her riding into the frame rather than out; but it's a cool shot nonetheless.

Honestly, I'm torn on the angle. I like it and I don't. Sometimes those make the best pieces though. They keep the attention. I LOVE how the girl is just a little blury showing the movment! Great choice!

I really really like the angle on this picture, I agree with vlflab on the seperation of door and girl. The angle and distortion really makes the picture stand out. I say "frame it". Very well done.

I like the angle and that she's riding out of shot. Is it just me, or does it look sunnier where she is? She's leaving the dark side and riding into the sun! The distortion goes with the saturation which goes with the graininess. I like the whole package. It's certainly a photo to get people talking.

I definitely like the angle, very unique. Have to mention i was distracted by the high overall contrast of the shot, though.
I would have liked to see a B/W version too, but the girl's dress is too good to miss out on - a splash of color against the earthy background.
I love this pic!!! Thanks.

i really like this!!! bring it on!... great shot.. and i do like that angle :D

angle works very well for me! nice work as always my fellow washingtonian.

Very good shot. I love the angle, the photo is very dynamic and a pleasure to look at.
My only complaint is that it is a touch too saturated for my taste but overall fantastic work.

Nice shot , nice angle, dont mind distortion etc.

I do agree though that having her ride into the frame rather than out , may have helped lead the eye into the pic. now you're following her movement out of the frame and wonder where she's heading ?

That said - nice shot . My wife likes it too.

Hanno

Most reactions

New Topics

Back