What's new

Latest addition.

Kipper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Here is the latest addition to the Kipper household. C&C welcome.

EmmaStaresml.jpg
 
Looks like a young Obi-Wan Kenobi.

I like the shot but I think the yellow towel with the yellow background is a little too much yellow. Needs some color.
 
He (she?) looks to be in very serious contemplation... "You want to take my picture with WHAT APERTURE???" =P Beautiful baby:) I think what might make it a little better is if we could see his/her other eye more in the frame. Profile pictures of children work at times, but they have such beautiful eyes, it's always nicer to see both!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom