What's new

Latest Darkroom Printing, Industrial & Rural (10 pics)

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
bench.jpg


Double exposure
double.jpg


bike.jpg



dog.jpg


fire.jpg
ind1.jpg


ind2.jpg


ind3.jpg


gate.jpg

I decided to reshoot this picutre
deadend.jpg

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: By the way, I also scanned a bunch of great prints from a roll of kodak ultra-color but I'm really too tired to post them tonight, so look for a new post tomorrow :wink:
 
Love the bike and tree combo :thumbup:

The high key on the bike goes great with the darkness in the grass!
 
Oops, I forgot to post some

Electric substation
wire.jpg


I like this shot for some reasons, maybe the united we stand stand in this industrial part or something about it, I need to reshoot and get out of the car though :)
sign.jpg


A switch
switch.jpg


tree.jpg


tree2.jpg


Abstract water tower
watertower.jpg


Light through a shed window
window.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom