Latest Sessions

itsjustbreality

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone! Haven't posted for a while... Life got crazy! Here's some images from my last few sessions. I'm particularly proud of the first one... Used a crystal to get that soft white haze.

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I like the second one but I feel like if you gave a little breathing room above her head it would have been a much better shot!

The second to last one is probably the best composition of the set, just looks a tad underexposed and maybe even a tad desaturated.

Nice set!

I like the second one because it's a fun expression, good lighting, and good focus. The second to last one is really nice, too, and as mentioned above probably the best composed of the group.

The pose on the third one is, to me, unflattering. She's a pretty girl, but the way she is posed makes her arm seem artificially large and her body looks unconfortably contorted. Perhaps placing her hand on her thigh and untwisting her torso a tad?

Just my .02 cents

2nd one is my favorite but I would do a little work on the under eye area.

Good idea using the crystal to get the soft, white haze look! I'e seen also using, and have tried, using a crumpled up plastic sandwich bag held right in front of the lens--it works! Also, there's the option of using a colored marking pen on the plastic, to get some color hues to the diffused areas.

I like the last shot more than the second to last one. On the seated porteait with cowboy boots and the blue dress, her posture is slumped a bit, and the soles of the boots show; this is a classic type of pose, often done with younger girls and women, but the traditional way to pose this is with the soles of the shoes going away from the camera, and the far side's arm supporting the body, which is mirror-reversed to the way you've shot this. But, I totally,totally "get" the classic seated pose by stream-side! What a lovely location for a portrait!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back