Laura

Spot on the far left edge is a bit distracting.

Also it seems she has some sort of design on her check that's hard to make out, possibly burn it so it's more distinct or remove it altogether?

April 2014 POTM Nomination

Amazing as always, friend!!!

Fantastic image binga!

So.. where are you finding all of these gorgeous women? lol Absolutely beautiful. I really like the processing.

He keeps them in the basement.:mrgreen:

Oh damnit sorry, I made it less creepy than the quote apparently actually is. Should be "IT takes the portrait, or it gets the hose again."

Anyway... awesome shot as usual, Binga. Would you consider posting some quick sketches of lighting diagrams and specs (i.e. fill ratio, type of modifiers) for these to help other people gain more intuition?

Oh damnit sorry, I made it less creepy than the quote apparently actually is. Should be "IT takes the portrait, or it gets the hose again."

Anyway... awesome shot as usual, Binga. Would you consider posting some quick sketches of lighting diagrams and specs (i.e. fill ratio, type of modifiers) for these to help other people gain more intuition?

yeah. right . how the hell do you do that nice?

I really like the photo, the only thing I dislike is that you can't really see what is painted on her face...

gorgeous image!!!!! I'd only have teeny tiny nit picks as critique... tiny clump of mascara on the left eye is bugging me, some skin bumps to get rid of and perhaps take the texture overlay off her neck/chest area? I really love this, teach us how!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back