What's new

Laurel Hill Cemetery

joeymas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
180
Reaction score
23
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
benson.jpg


DSC_5426.JPG


cop.jpg


DSC_5387.JPG


DSC_5409.JPG


musroad.jpg


statue.jpg
 
What happened to the fourth one? it looks like something went wrong it post. nothing is in focus and the tones dont look natural.
 
Very neat. I would never be able to shoot cemetraries i would be to creeped out
 
#4 is IR

#5 is a reproduction of how this place would photograph at the time it was built.

I did the research and based on actual shots from the time period Circa 1890, I came pretty close.
 
Great shooting. Count me in for the last as my fave. Just looked this place up...wow. Added it to my list of cemeteries to visit, when I cash in on that lottery. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom