What's new

Laurentian in the Garden

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found this guy racing the truck in the background yesterday. He stayed still long enough for me to take this picture, then continued on.

As usual, bonus points to whoever helps me identify the model year.

p117500932-4.jpg


Thanks for looking...
 
That's what most people on forums seem to think, so I'm using that year for my tagging. Thanks much!

Nice shot - did you try it in B&W too?
I did, but the beauty of those green and yellow plants was lost, so I trashed it.

Thanks all for the feedback!
 
True, the colours of the plants add a carnival feel, which makes it feel more like a "race" (a really, really slow race, though, heh)

The only thought I had about the B&W was related to the sky (as per several of your other shots that I really like), but a dramatic B&W sky (aka a "christine" type shot) probably wouldn't have added anything to your intentions for this one. I still really like the this one either way!
 
True, the colours of the plants add a carnival feel, which makes it feel more like a "race" (a really, really slow race, though, heh)

The only thought I had about the B&W was related to the sky (as per several of your other shots that I really like), but a dramatic B&W sky (aka a "christine" type shot) probably wouldn't have added anything to your intentions for this one. I still really like the this one either way!
I think that this one would benefit from a cloudy (not overcast) sky... yet I'd still process it in colour. The "Christine" type of sky (:)) might not add to this scene, unless maybe if I shoot it in the winter, with a foot of snow around the car – then a B&W conversion would be rockin'!
 
Oh yeah, a B&W winter shot of that would be pretty sweet! Hope you get the chance to go back then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom