Not sure why you changed the photo, because the original one was much more interesting...
We'll have to agree to disagree. The other was a much better image (at least to me) for three reasons: better composition; the mystery of not knowing where the rainbow came from (I had thought it was photoshopped); and the model doing something more interesting than walking while touching her hair.Also I disagree with you. I think this shot has a better composition, and is much more interesting because you can see the source of the rainbow.
We'll have to agree to disagree. The other was a much better image (at least to me) for three reasons: better composition; the mystery of not knowing where the rainbow came from (I had thought it was photoshopped); and the model doing something more interesting than walking while touching her hair.Also I disagree with you. I think this shot has a better composition, and is much more interesting because you can see the source of the rainbow.
Just my opinion, though.
We'll have to agree to disagree. The other was a much better image (at least to me) for three reasons: better composition; the mystery of not knowing where the rainbow came from (I had thought it was photoshopped); and the model doing something more interesting than walking while touching her hair.Also I disagree with you. I think this shot has a better composition, and is much more interesting because you can see the source of the rainbow.
Just my opinion, though.
- I may end up putting the original photo back up. As badly as I wanted to have the source of the rainbow in the shot it seems that most people find that not knowing makes it more interesting.difficult one. altough i would say i prefer the second image (which was the original if i'm not mistaken), i find it has better composition. good photo.