Lavender Rainbow

Knawx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LavenderLiz.jpg

As requested here is the other image in question, now everyone will know what this thread has been talking about :)

LavenderLiz3.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure why you changed the photo, because the original one was much more interesting...

Not sure why you changed the photo, because the original one was much more interesting...

Well it had been viewed 30+ times with no comment so I thought I would try another version.

Also I disagree with you. I think this shot has a better composition, and is much more interesting because you can see the source of the rainbow.

Also I disagree with you. I think this shot has a better composition, and is much more interesting because you can see the source of the rainbow.
We'll have to agree to disagree. The other was a much better image (at least to me) for three reasons: better composition; the mystery of not knowing where the rainbow came from (I had thought it was photoshopped); and the model doing something more interesting than walking while touching her hair.

Just my opinion, though.

We'll have to agree to disagree. The other was a much better image (at least to me) for three reasons: better composition; the mystery of not knowing where the rainbow came from (I had thought it was photoshopped); and the model doing something more interesting than walking while touching her hair.

Just my opinion, though.

Well I'm glad you explained why this time :) - Also this wasn't planned by any means. The girl in the photograph was there taking pictures with me.

Just my opinion, though.

Well it looks like you are not the only person to disagree with me :lol: - I may end up putting the original photo back up. As badly as I wanted to have the source of the rainbow in the shot it seems that most people find that not knowing makes it more interesting.

Well, my curiosity is certainly piqued! I'd like to see the first image you posted, so I can compare.

Well, my curiosity is certainly piqued! I'd like to see the first image you posted, so I can compare.

Okay, you've twisted my arm. I'll post it. ;)

difficult one. altough i would say i prefer the second image (which was the original if i'm not mistaken), i find it has better composition. good photo.

difficult one. altough i would say i prefer the second image (which was the original if i'm not mistaken), i find it has better composition. good photo.

These are actually two seperate images. The only processing that was done was adjusting the colors a bit.

I would have to say not knowing is half the battle this time!!!!

sorry G I JOE joke!

I dont like knowing where the rainbow is coming from !

I prefer the first, but for me the person in the shot kind of ruins the image. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't holding a camera.

Most reactions

Back