What's new

Lavender Rainbow

I prefer the first, but for me the person in the shot kind of ruins the image. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't holding a camera.

Yeah, this wasn't a set up shot. It was more of a candid thing while we were at the Lavender fields.
 
You found the end of a rainbow! But where's the pot of gold?
 
You found the end of a rainbow! But where's the pot of gold?

Oh, we totally found the pot of gold! I took it home, only later that night I was attacked by leprechauns who told me that if I ever touched their gold again, things would get ugly. :grumpy:
 
i love the first one for the little story it tells...
here's a girl...in a field of lavendar looking for something to shoot...little does she know, right behind her is the end of a rainbow...well done.
 
i love the first one for the little story it tells...
here's a girl...in a field of lavendar looking for something to shoot...little does she know, right behind her is the end of a rainbow...well done.

Yeah I agree, because she didn't know the rainbow was there simply because rainbows are all about angles. She was super excited when she saw the picture though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom