What's new

lazy cat

Chinups

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey ladies and gents , thought i would share a pic of my cat with you all, C&C are welsome :)

Archie_laying.jpg
 
I like it! It would be better if there wasn't stuff in the background, obviously, but the blur helps. Also, you cut off a smidge of one of the ears.
 
Love it!
I have a few of those myself.... you managed to capture the lazy with a hint of playful look.
 
beautiful kitty. I like the picture. I agree with the comment above about cutting off a small bit of the ear. I would also suggest cropping off the paw in the foreground (off focus), it's a bit distracting. The tighter crop would enhance the impression of the kitty playfully peeking into the frame.
 
I so heart this kitty! Love that her eyes are so sharp!
 
cute kitteh.... put it on lolcatz so we can add captions....
 
Thanks for the comments, his name is archie, hes so funny ill try to get some of him in the bathtub, he loves water.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom