What's new

Lazy Cat

whardman

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 26, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati, Ohio
One of my cats resting his head across the bar on a chair. Not sure how he can do that.:confused:
CCoverbar.jpg


Now that I look at it it looks slightly tilted, but C&C welcome.
 
You have a nice cat ... is it still alive or has it choked itself? :shock:

Well, I guess not, but you are right: makes you wonder how this strange position can be endured for any length of time, doesn't it?
Colours and lighting are very pleasing, the composition not quite so, but it was a spur-of-the-moment photo, I assume, so you did not have time to get out of the frame what blurring element there is in the upper right foreground, did you?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom