Le Lourve - Long Exposure..

daithi33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Le Lourve without the crowds. C&C welcome..

daithi

2982455539_f9d7676dcf_o.jpg

Very nice...if it lacks anything, perhaps it´s too quiet. Maybe a hint of the dusk light...a graduated blue to black sky maybe would give it a little bit more life

I like this one very much, and George uses just the words I was thinking! But he had long "stolen" them from my mouth :greenpbl: ... or fingers, for that matter. ;)

@ George Uk, La Foto, Teknik - thank you for the comments - glad you like it.

@ Deanimator - I would agree with you on the graduated blue sky. It would add more umph to the shot. Worst thing is it was a beautiful day so it could have been achieved. I left it a little to late before making my way to get the shot and missed my moment. On the next visit I'll give it another go

@ Mersad - Thanks for the feedback - reflections are great when they can be photographed in areas where there's water. Theres a different shot of this pyramid on my flicker where the reflection gives an impression that the pyramid is a complete diamond. I like this place alot.

@ mdcrisp2000 - Thanks for the comments. Rule of thirds? I only started my photography earlier this year and have just been learning from my mistakes and picking up some bits from books and forums. I did hear about this rule but never tried to apply it. For me photography is a personal thing. The freedom associated with it is what makes it a great past time IMO. Too many rules would take the fun out it it. Thanks again for commenting.

daithi

Thankyou SympL - nicely said...

daithi

Most reactions

New Topics

Back