What's new

Le pont Saint Pierre

Froggy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folk,

been quite busy for the last days so I only have one panorama to show you today : ). Panorama about the bridge of Saint Pierre in Toulouse (once again) at sunset:

3969645720_0eee836225_b.jpg


For more info about the shot and a larger view, click >> here <<

Cheers
 
Very nice and colorfull photo. I like it. I think it could be a little better if you crouch so there will be less branches in the upper right corner. But i very like it;)
 
Thanks for the comment!

I agree with you but I wanted to keep the whole bridge, hence I did not cut off the right side more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom