IanRB TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 373 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County,California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #1 Took this a while ago, just uploaded it. What do you think? Alllll C&C welcome
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #2 Kinda cool, but it doesn't keep my interest too long. If I had to give this a grade mrgreen it would be a C+.
Kinda cool, but it doesn't keep my interest too long. If I had to give this a grade mrgreen it would be a C+.
E everlastingphotography TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #3 I think if you would of got more of the tree it would look a little better. But other then that, it's good.
I think if you would of got more of the tree it would look a little better. But other then that, it's good.
IanRB TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 373 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County,California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I was thinking that but i kind of just wanted the single leaf there when i took it and the rest of the tree was kind of busy
I was thinking that but i kind of just wanted the single leaf there when i took it and the rest of the tree was kind of busy