What's new

Leaf

JFP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
7
Location
Cape Cod
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_0763.webp

C & C Welcome as always
 
I might crop it a bit to bring the leaf out even more. Unusual to see one so intact and colorful in the snow. I would also tone down the blue on the snow to draw more attention to the leaf. Maybe something like this ...



It's a nice, simple image that is a bit ambiguous, and I like that. Some would crop out the tracks in the snow, but I think they add a little visual variety.
 
Jenko you are completely right with the blue tone comment...love your edit. I have been trying to focus on getting better with composition and editing. Im glad you were able to see the same thing I did with the leaf and tire tracks. Looks like I still need a little work on the editing though. Thank again!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
 
No prob. :)

I don't have to deal with snow where I live. But I imagine you would want to adjust your white balance when outside in snowy conditions-- maybe raise it by a few hundred to avoid the blueness altogether.
 
I like simplicity. I like leaf's photos. I like what Jenko did. I think you should re-shoot. I think you can do it better.

;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom