Leaning tower of Pisa

ntz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

one shot from today's visit of Pisa .. yeah, it's leaning, and it is leaning a lot !!! I had to cut the bottom, crowds of tourists didn't make it better .. but this is how it looks like

full

I hope you will like it ..

cheers, ~dan

Beautiful!

Reactions: ntz
It looks as if it is leaning more than when I was there last in 2016....

Boy it leans. My first thoughts were to clone out the roof at the bottom right but it being level really shows the angle of the tower. Nice one.

Boy it leans. My first thoughts were to clone out the roof at the bottom right but it being level really shows the angle of the tower. Nice one.
It looks as if it is leaning more than when I was there last in 2016....
it is not leaning "this much" of course :D .. this is bit accentuated just for the photo to look more dramatic ;)

it is not leaning "this much" of course :D .. this is bit accentuated just for the photo to look more dramatic ;)
Aye, I gathered that but the effect is dramatic. Now you go and tweek yer luminosity range eh thingie🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

guys, I don't wanna owe you so this is how it looks like in real (with real "leaning level") ;)

full

That's still some lean.

That's still some lean.
in reality this ain't 100% correct because you would need to be at exactly 90 degree angle from the direction of leaning and shoot from there .. I believe that this is something like 70 degrees angle

Halo, leaning, whatever. It don't have to be perfect for me to like it and I like it a lot. The detail is very nice.

Reactions: ntz

Most reactions

New Topics

Back