What's new

Leap of Faith

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
398-r434534-v3w.jpg


-
 
I think its pretty dang cool!
 
I like this one a lot, W. It reminds me of a Magritte.
 
Awesome sky. Would be even better if the top was cropped out so the only visible sky would be inside the frame.
 
Thank you everyone. I most definately appreciate your comments.

-
 
...
 
Last edited:
It reminds me of a Magritte.
Agreed as well.

It's the second time that a photo made by you makes me think Magritte. I like this non-landscape type of shots you make every once in a while, they are a treat.
 
I like this one a lot, W. It reminds me of a Magritte.

^
+1 Very nice, surreal feel.

It reminds me of a Magritte.
Agreed as well.

It's the second time that a photo made by you makes me think Magritte. I like this non-landscape type of shots you make every once in a while, they are a treat.

Thank you both- that's extremely kind. When I think of surrealism, Dali and Magritte (I had to look up the name, but the paintings I know) come to mind.

I still love landscapes, especially the desert, but I'm thinking of running a bit amuck for awhile.

-
 
If this is running amuck, please run and run and run!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom