What's new

Learning Lightroom

keythsea

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Messages
36
Reaction score
4
Location
Louisville, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Are there any good books on Lightroom that I can buy to help me learn how to use it effectively?
 
Are there any good books on Lightroom that I can buy to help me learn how to use it effectively?

I like the book by Martin Evening, "...the Complete Guide for Photographers." He is very rational and presents information in a reasoned manner, not jumping around from subject to subject. I have the Kindle version. Adobe videos with J. Kost are good, too.
 
YouTube really is your friend when it comes to lightroom and Photoshop
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom