Learning more about Photoshop

Sometimes all of the above

You make a good point Cheryl, it's important to have an understanding how all your editing options work, because no two images are the same. What works on one won't on another. The key is learning to recognize upfront what you need to do to get to the final image. No video, or tut can teach you that, it comes with experience.

You make a good point Cheryl, it's important to have an understanding how all your editing options work, because no two images are the same. What works on one won't on another. The key is learning to recognize upfront what you need to do to get to the final image. No video, or tut can teach you that, it comes with experience.
I like to experiment keeping things on different layers. I'll go back a day or two to see with fresh eyes and then will make changes or delete layers and try again.

to experiment keeping things on different layers. I'll go back a day or two to see with fresh eyes and then will make changes or delete layers and try again.

Hands on experimenting is an excellent way to learn. Maybe I'm OCD but I find it easier to organize my stack in groups and be cognizant of where layers are in the stack, otherwise deleting a layer can have unintended consequences

Most reactions

New Topics

Back