Leave Me Out Of It

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like watching people, especially foreign visitors speaking a language where I don't have a clue what they are saying, that way I can simply make up my own dialog. These three were together, and the women kept pointing at something and talking about it. At first I thought it was shoes, then I thought it was a bug, then it was an imaginary creature that only they saw. Every now and then the man would look over, shrug in disgust and turn away from them. Can't decide on the B&W or the color. I like the B&W, but the colorful dress of the man, really makes the color version. C&C always welcome.

KSC01172018_135.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

KSC01172018_135-Edit.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

I think B & W, 100%, with a little finesse on the processing. By the way, they were talking about you.

For me, colour is a conductor of meaning in this shot. Without it the scene is far less interesting.

Love this. He looks like a French Freddy Kruger.

That's what was rumbling around in my mind but I couldn't place it! I think you nailed it! I might have to go back and change my title! LOL

:allteeth:
I think B & W, 100%, with a little finesse on the processing. By the way, they were talking about you.

In the first I just felt like the B&W didn't convey the huge difference in the way they were dressed. In the one of him by himself, it wasn't important to convey that difference, and the shadows made his pants look really funky in color.

Could you be more specific on "finesse", I'm assuming you are referring to the B&W.

And for the record I didn't here the word A%%hole (which pretty much sounds the same in any language) used once, so I don't think they even noticed me!:allteeth:

For me, colour is a conductor of meaning in this shot. Without it the scene is far less interesting.

Thank you. I agree on the first, the color is what sets him apart. It makes him the one "odd man out" element of the composition.

Color absolutely! I think they're Norwegians.

Most reactions

Back