What's new

leaves and flowers

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From a visit to an arboretum W evening. I'm pretty sure the subjects of #s 1 & 3 actually are called leaves, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.


#1
leafedge062712.jpg




#2
flower062712.jpg




#3
leaf062712.jpg
 
Thanks Frequency!
 
Number 3 is very well composed and is a joy to watch, but #2 takes the prize for me here by a landslide. Love the mystery, looks kinda alien.

Number 1 does nothing for me, sorry.
 
Number 3 is very well composed and is a joy to watch, but #2 takes the prize for me here by a landslide. Love the mystery, looks kinda alien.

Number 1 does nothing for me, sorry.

Thank you! #2 was my favorite as well. No need to apologize for your opinion on #1 (or anything else).
 
Thanks LizardKing! I guess I should have made this a poll!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom