Lee filters worth the buck?

hawkera

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I recently bought a new lens and I bought the canon 16-35mm f2.8 II. I have to get new filters cause I only have some small screwed on filters. It is a pretty sharp lens and I don't want to loose the sharpness of the lens so I need something that will do the job. I need ND filters and a polarizer and I also want to test the gradient filters. The lens filter size is 82mm. The 100mm filter holder, and the filters from lee are quite pricy. I plan to buy some more lenses in the future and I think filters should last for a long time. I don't have lot of experience with filters so I am thinking do you think they will suite me or should i go cheaper? I shoot on a 70d

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
lee filters are certainly worth the money, but it's not your only option. I recently tried out Vu Filters and they're also very good. Your line of thinking is solid though- no sense in putting cheap filters in front of great glass

beagle100

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I recently bought a new lens and I bought the canon 16-35mm f2.8 II. I have to get new filters cause I only have some small screwed on filters. It is a pretty sharp lens and I don't want to loose the sharpness of the lens so I need something that will do the job. I need ND filters and a polarizer and I also want to test the gradient filters. The lens filter size is 82mm. The 100mm filter holder, and the filters from lee are quite pricy. I plan to buy some more lenses in the future and I think filters should last for a long time. I don't have lot of experience with filters so I am thinking do you think they will suite me or should i go cheaper? I shoot on a 70d

go with Lee
(if it's an ND filter)

Most reactions

New Topics