#LEE

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ordered a set of hard edged GND's the other day, and they came in today: I decided to lay them all out.

Pictured (all LEE):
0.3 GND Hard
0.6 GND Hard
0.9 GND Hard
0.3 GND Soft
0.6 GND Soft
0.9 GND Soft
Little Stopper
Big Stopper

Nikon D800
Nikon 50mm 1.8G
Nikon SB700 camera left, 43" umbrella

#LEE by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

I'm so confused lol

Looks cool though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much did that run you? The hard edge are just that. I'm curious to see them used to see how natural they look.

How much did that run you? The hard edge are just that. I'm curious to see them used to see how natural they look.

Each set was $260 and each ND was $140. So $800. And I am planning to use them on sea-side shots where there is a clear/distinct horizon. Or use them in combination with the soft to feather out the hard edge. But mostly for sea-side sunsets and sunrises.

Jake

How are you confused?
I've never messed with filters like that, I've only used the circular ones, and these look intense!

Seems like your getting really into it and I'm looking forward to seeing your future work.

I've never messed with filters like that, I've only used the circular ones, and these look intense!

Seems like your getting really into it and I'm looking forward to seeing your future work.

Haha oh oh okay. Yeah, kinda intense. Especially the big stopper, which is nick-named black glass. [emoji106]

You have too much money on your hands. How about spreading the wealth around. I need a d3x .. got any spare change ?

nice looking GNDs

Im jelly...
Like Strawberry Jelly ? :)

You have too much money on your hands. How about spreading the wealth around. I need a d3x .. got any spare change ?

nice looking GNDs

Like Strawberry Jelly ? :)

Too much money on my hands? Never!

I'm also very jelly and wonder when I can just borrow all your gear for a couple weeks to see how the other half lives!

I'm also very jelly and wonder when I can just borrow all your gear for a couple weeks to see how the other half lives!

I wouldn't say I'm part of the other half. I'm just a youngster with few bills who works hard. [emoji106]

Most reactions

Back