Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Right handed and use left eye

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Left handed and use left eye

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Left handed and use right eye

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
Right handed- left eye + astigmatism = me. If I focus close, far things double and vice versa. Freaky during night driving.

RD

confused

how can people use left hand taking photos. i think wheel and shutter on the right side of camera. is it possible for mission?

sorry im not the bst at making sense, I mean is your right hand dominant or your left hand, and which eye do you choose to take pics with, just wondering if the brain linked the eyes too I guess

sorry im not the bst at making sense, I mean is your right hand dominant or your left hand, and which eye do you choose to take pics with, just wondering if the brain linked the eyes too I guess

oh, i understand now

me, left hand , right eye

sorry, i cannot vote. seems vote button is not available to me.

I was blinded in my right eye when I was 10, so I use my left eye and right hand. I was always under the impression that if you were right handed you'd be prone to using your right eye. Just like you put the phone up to your right ear.

Like Antethesis I damaged my right eye as a kid - developed into a "lazy" eye with a fair amount of vision but after i was right handed, so use let eye for viewfinder - shooting etc but righthanded for most things although almost ambidextrous in the surgery and using tools. As far as hearing - like most men we are told by women that we hear but don't listen!

...and all this time I thought I was alone using my left eye. Although I do wish I could use my right eye, as it seems much less crowded and practical.

I was always under the impression that if you were right handed you'd be prone to using your right eye. Just like you put the phone up to your right ear.
Again, I don't fit the generalization. I can't hear on a phone with my right ear, so I have always put the phone to my left ear. Talking on the phone with my right ear is just weird and you had better scream for me to hear.

left handed left eye, im also into competitive shooting and i'm also a lefty left eye

I grew up shooting with my right eye, now I have a ruger 10/22 with a left-handed thumbhole stock for plinking. It just kinda sucks catching a hot casing to the face every once in a while...

I am a righty, righty. But when I shoot action shots, I usually keep both eyes open. Weird huh?

right hand, right eye.

i once tried left eye....... it did not turn out well. at. all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back