What's new

Legends - the big boys

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,793
Reaction score
184
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yep even more


CLICK FOR TO MAKE THEM EVEN BIGGER

Junkers Ju 52
1


2


B-25


B-17


B-17 Artwork


C-53 Dakota


PBY Catalina


Avro Lancaster


 
now that would be good
 
The B-17 is cool and then the artwork on the B-17 is just icing on the cake.
 
That b17 is BRILLIANT, am I being stupid here the angle of your shot looks like you were up there with it !!!!

Deano
 
cheers everyone

all shots were taken from the ground
 
I did not think there were any PBY's still flying...

Steve
 
I did not think there were any PBY's still flying...

Steve

Oh yeah thats the regular one at UK shows, last year at Legends there was 2 flying

yirs56.jpg
 
I love the PBY shots. PBY have always been another one of my faves. Nice shot of the B-25, too! That was one heck of an aircraft.
 
Stunning...its as if we are right there with you. Super work
 
Well, as a Berliner (or *ahem* person living in Berlin) I see that old JU several times a day - they fly her around Berlin for a sight-seeing trip.

And we're always happy to see Dakotas - they kept us fed and warm during the airlift.
 
cheers everyone

I'd love to see that Ju every day!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom