What's new

LEICA II Leitz Model D

Nonnalynn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First let me begin by stating that I know nothing about cameras. My elderly neighbor recently lost her husband and moved to an Assisted Living facility. I conducted her Estate Sale. I came across several cameras/accessories and this was one of them. My husband researched them for me and that is how I came up with prices. All items I post are located in Kemp, TX. I will only accept payment via PayPal. Shipment will be throught the USPS and insured, you pay postage. If you live in the DFW metroplex, we might be able to meet for pick up. I have used my ebay screen name on this forum, as a reference. I decided to post on here rather than ebay to save fees and perhaps to get a better price for these items. Please ask as many questions as you like and I will answer as quickly as possible. I am also willing to take other photos if what I post aren't enough.

Lecia II, Leitz Model D, Black, No. 95720, made in Canada 1932. Asking 600.00 OBO
 

Attachments

  • $camlev3.webp
    $camlev3.webp
    926.2 KB · Views: 152
  • $camlev2.webp
    $camlev2.webp
    871.2 KB · Views: 160
  • $camlev.webp
    $camlev.webp
    829.6 KB · Views: 142
  • $cameralev.webp
    $cameralev.webp
    480.5 KB · Views: 148
  • $camlev6.webp
    $camlev6.webp
    727.2 KB · Views: 137
  • $camlev4.webp
    $camlev4.webp
    523.7 KB · Views: 153

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom