What's new

Leica IIIf camera and extras

Soulz3urn3lack

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
9
Location
Corydon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a good deal on this, as bad as I want to keep it I really need the money to fund a new car. So here it is up for sale, a mint (Or as near mint as you can get for a 1952 camera) leica IIIf.

Comes with:

Roll of film
50mm leica collapsible lens
Camera
2 nice filters (Worth nearly 100$ by themselves)
Flash
Leica book
Leica case
Gadg-it bag

yada yada

I have it on ebay for 585 but considering fee's I will take 500$ on here + shipping.

I have done a few trades/sales on here.

DSC_2038_zpsd7c0875c.jpg


DSC_2040_zps14616d5f.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom