Leica lllc Conversion

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We bought a box of cameras 20 years ago at an auction. There is one that is beautiful and we put it away (from the kids) but it has been sitting in a drawer for 20 years. We also have a Cannon from the 60's that was my fathers and he bought it overseas when he was in the Air Force. What should I do with them? And I apologize it this is the wrong place to ask.

Hello Vivian, Good morning. Pictures will help. Ebay is a good marketplace to determine the price of your camera. Look at successful transactions not the asking price of the seller. :)

post: 4074059, member: 247461"]Hello Vivian, Good morning. Pictures will help. Ebay is a good marketplace to determine the price of your camera. Look at successful transactions not the asking price of the seller. :)[/QUOTE]
View attachment 202695

Attachments

• leica 4.jpg
    leica 4.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Leica 3.jpg
    Leica 3.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 54
  • leica 2.jpg
    leica 2.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Leica 1.jpg
    Leica 1.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Hi Vivian,

Your Leica’s value is determined mostly by how bad the buyer wants to buy it. LOL

As I can see from the pictures, the chrome is peeling off on the bottom plate, being corroded in time. I’ve seen many like yours going from $150 to $450 depending on the rarity. The IIIc was a cheaper produced camera due to the war efforts but there are rare models out there that command more $$.

I suggest checking the collectiblend.com and eBay.

Good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back