Leica Z2X and others

ceewash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a collection of my late father's cameras to sell. I am not sure where to start and if they are worth anything. Any advice welcome. For example I have aLeica Z2X which appears to be in very good condition, a Nikon F60 and a Sony DSLR-A290. I have lenses and some old "vintage" cameras. Not sure where to start. A few places I have contacted don't seem interested.

I have a collection of my late father's cameras to sell. I am not sure where to start and if they are worth anything. Any advice welcome. For example I have aLeica Z2X which appears to be in very good condition, a Nikon F60 and a Sony DSLR-A290. I have lenses and some old "vintage" cameras. Not sure where to start. A few places I have contacted don't seem interested.
Usually when someone's first post is to sell they are viewed with a bit of suspicion, but you seem legitimate. Note that the forum rules require photos and asking prices. For the latter, you might check E-bay for what similar gear has sold for (NOT asking price). A lot of us here are on the lookout for quality discontinued gear, so show us what you have!

Thank you. I can assure you im genuine i just didnt know where to start. I can certainly put photos i just need to work out which ones work properly. Do i decide the price i want?

Thank you. I can assure you im genuine i just didnt know where to start. I can certainly put photos i just need to work out which ones work properly. Do i decide the price i want?
Please see rule number 2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back