What's new

Lemonade Stand for C&C

birdfish

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
9
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
March2012002copy.jpg
 
Absolutely adorable! I love it! I agree with The_Traveler about the sky. I was told long ago that if there is nothing overly dramatic about the sky that adds to the photo - get rid of it. ;)
 
I agree, the crop is more pleasing.
 
I agree with Lew about cropping some sky, but not as much as he cropped in his edit. I also prefer the lower saturation of the original, as the edit's colours not only are a bit excessive but also take away that old-tyme feel of the original.

Love the shot, by the way. Great model :)
 
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I agree I think the crop is better just not quite so tight.
 
Traveler, great crop. The picture is a huge success because the kid with his hat is the Star. What a great grab. Just love it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom