Peanuts
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2005
- Messages
- 2,905
- Reaction score
- 85
- Location
- Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some other photos from "the experiment". Thanks 
1.
2. "The Scream"
3.
4.
5.
6. Darth Vader Lemon - Okay.. so only myself and one other person has seen it so far. But I see him.. I really do.
And my not so fancy set-up. The light had a vellum/translucent like scrapbooking paper over it to help diffuse the light.
1.
2. "The Scream"
3.
4.
5.
6. Darth Vader Lemon - Okay.. so only myself and one other person has seen it so far. But I see him.. I really do.
And my not so fancy set-up. The light had a vellum/translucent like scrapbooking paper over it to help diffuse the light.


