Our lawnmower/goat in yard with creek
$_DSC3112.jpg

Choke Weed
Devastation with Vignette
$_DSC3149.jpg

Shortcut to Virginia Scarry
$_DSC3165-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! I see the lens got to you. Hey Ed, guess what: when I mailed the package, It cost me $11.25, so I gave the Postal Clerk $12; I got back three quarters, and one was a 1952-S silver quarter!!! Worth apparently around $3.68 at retail these days! First silver quarter I think I have EVER received in change! So, kind of an interesting event for me.

I really like the goat shot!!! And the "devastation" shot is interesting...it reminds me of hay, but I guess it's some kinda' grown-growing brush ya'll have in KY...never seen such a thing here.

Cool! I see the lens got to you. Hey Ed, guess what: when I mailed the package, It cost me $11.25, so I gave the Postal Clerk $12; I got back three quarters, and one was a 1952-S silver quarter!!! Worth apparently around $3.68 at retail these days! First silver quarter I think I have EVER received in change! So, kind of an interesting event for me.

I really like the goat shot!!! And the "devastation" shot is interesting...it reminds me of hay, but I guess it's some kinda' grown-growing brush ya'll have in KY...never seen such a thing here.
Thanks Derrel I'll have to check my change. Having fun with this lens. Ed

Most reactions

Back