What's new

Friction--A Photo with the Lens Across America!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just as the title reads, here's a photo with the Lens Across America. My hike this weekend was a bust, so I decided to setup this shot this evening. Thoughts?


Friction by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake
 
I like it. The shadow-to-light looks like a charcoal drawing.
 
what am I looking at here? :scratch: help a noob out guys!

Just some printer paper.

Cheers!
Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for all the kind words [emoji5]️


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I must say that I'm impressed with this lens--it performed a lot better than I had expected, given it is a bit beat up and such.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom