Lens Across America Round 4

I've loaded the first batch into LR; here's #1
Waiting to depart, Metrorail green line @ Branch Avenue Station.

16391369424_6989981830.jpg

I'll load a few onto Flicker for previews, then put everything on Panoramio when I'm done.

Nah I tossed the filter on 'cause I felt it needed one. Yep one of those guys.
OK, I'm using it as a drink coaster, so I'll wipe it off and put it back on the lens when I ship it out.

Uhm.............high class case??? Got me curious.
Some Nikkors come in a nice suede soft case. This one isn't suede. ;)

Happy Easter or Passover, everyone.

(Using the LAA4 macro mode)

The lens has been shipped out to Braineack. The "keepers" I took are on Panoramio and the LAA-4 group.

As an aside, two of my previous submissions were picked for Google Earth. :boogie:

Will try to get some Cherry Blossoms with it Friday/Saturday.

And maybe Professional Wedding Guest shoot it.

Here's one for Sharon ;)

118393849.jpg

Aww, thanks Charlie!! I took a bus pic with the lens too; it's on the Panoramio site, just didn't post it here! Maybe when this round ends, I should start a LOA, Transit Edition round! Same lens, but only pictures of public transit are allowed. :lol:

The lens has been shipped out to Braineack. The "keepers" I took are on Panoramio and the LAA-4 group.

As an aside, two of my previous submissions were picked for Google Earth. :boogie:

Oh wow! I'd forgotten to ever go back and look at what I uploaded--almost half of what I uploaded for LOA was selected for Google Earth! Kinda interesting to see what they choose and what they don't--one of the ones they actually picked was a closeup of moss on the concrete wall at my house. That's odd. But then they *didn't* pick the picture of the entrance sign to Cherokee Farms, which--while not all that interesting--I thought might get picked simply because I don't expect that it's a spot they HAVE many photos of.

lol this lens.

Oh wow! I'd forgotten to ever go back and look at what I uploaded--almost half of what I uploaded for LOA was selected for Google Earth! Kinda interesting to see what they choose and what they don't--one of the ones they actually picked was a closeup of moss on the concrete wall at my house. That's odd. But then they *didn't* pick the picture of the entrance sign to Cherokee Farms, which--while not all that interesting--I thought might get picked simply because I don't expect that it's a spot they HAVE many photos of.

Yeah - who knows what criteria they use. Mine're a panorama (imagine that) of the Tidal Basin and white bunny statue.

Hi all. I need to bow out unless there are some serious delays in shipping. I had a severe dislocation of my thumb that required surgery. I'm out of commission for about another month.

Hi all. I need to bow out unless there are some serious delays in shipping. I had a severe dislocation of my thumb that required surgery. I'm out of commission for about another month.

I'll move you to the bottom of the list. It should be at least a month before it gets to you then.

Was hoping to make it out the Cherry Blossom festival, but my old age and alcohol consumption prevented it.

Was able to walk around Georgetwon a bit. I'll see if I can shoot a bit more with it around town and get it onto the next person.

I was attending a wedding at the Key Bridge Marriott, so he's a shot of it behind the Key Bridge:

large-DSC_7571-20150412-4589-72zjyd.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back