Lens Across America Round 4

I think it makes logistical sense for him to send to me next :p

Last edited:
But then I'd have to be in Richmond again. Four years was enough for me.

Easy now. I'm close too you know. (2hrs south of Richmond)

Here are some photos!

DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0045.JPG DSC_0049.JPG DSC_0257.JPG DSC_0416.JPG DSC_0418.JPG DSC_0420.JPG DSC_0424.JPG DSC_0429.JPG DSC_0430.JPG DSC_0432.JPG DSC_0435.JPG DSC_0441.JPG DSC_0447.JPG

And here are the rest of the pics from Nekocon (not using this lens): Here it is - Nekocon 2014! | Facebook

Last edited:
got my film back. I didn't get to shoot what I was hoping but I still had a lot of fun. Nikon F5 with Kodak Gold 400

Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr

Hey guys, sorry for the delay! I should have sent it to the next person on Friday, but this whole New York trip has kept me busy! I'll try to send it out Monday/Tuesday.

Lens has been shipped.

Lens arrived and all is well. No 5 spot but I'll make sure it has one on the trip out.

I realized I have absolutely no idea how to use a lens with this kind of age....I had to Google to figure out the buttons and etc. (Ie where is the macro switch?)

There was no 5 spot when I received it either, but I paid $25 to have it shipped overnight to you and insured by FedEx, so I wouldn't complain.

I've never understood the point of the $5 bill.

It just means the first person who shipped it paid $5 extra. and the last person who takes it got a $5 discount sending it out (unless it goes missing).

Otherwise, say I get the package, and then use the $5 for shipping, and then replinish the $5 for the next person...I might as well just taken it to get $5 or it shouldn't have been added in the first place.

my .02c.

BTW, from the last ROA R3, did my lens hood make it back and can be sent back to me? or did it die too?

I've never understood the point of the $5 bill.

It just means the first person who shipped it paid $5 extra. and the last person who takes it got a $5 discount sending it out (unless it goes missing).

Otherwise, say I get the package, and then use the $5 for shipping, and then replinish the $5 for the next person...I might as well just taken it to get $5 or it shouldn't have been added in the first place.

my .02c.

It's to keep the current participant from claiming, "I gotta keep the lens because I don't have the funds to send it to the next person."

BTW, from the last ROA R3, did my lens hood make it back and can be sent back to me? or did it die too?

If you want it, I can send it to you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back