Lens choices opinions wanted

They are my pet birds it’d be fun to get some detailed shots of them.
What kind of external flash should I get? This is all new to me . My main goal is getting beautiful pics of my grandson. But he’s 17 months so a fast mover lol
I’m alreasy spending more than I’d like so I’d want to get as inexpensive a flash as possible
It should be possible to get even the very cheapest flashes working with your camera but it's not worth the effort. So look for models that support Canon's modern TTL system (not film era TTL) With a simple 3rd TTL party cable you can also use the TTL with the flash off camera & pointing in different directions. So bounce & swivel functions are not too important. I'm not sure if the very smallest units will have enough power for everything you are likely to want (they might). Generally getting one with just a bit more power is worth the extra cost a Guide number of ~30 should be enough.

Whatever flash you get, practice as much as possible, so come XMas day, you are prepared.

My camera is coming today. Still havent gotten mem card, flash or lens collar or whatever its called.

hi all!
I have decided to get a canon sl2 200D and plan on getting a couple lenses too. I’ve done some research already and want to make good choices and not spend tooo much.
I have a canon 50 mm f/1.8 in my cart also a canon 55-250 I believe.
Thoughts ?

The white one? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back