anro15
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,
Hoping you could help with a problem of mine.
Just got the DMC-FT2 (I think it's known as the DMC-TS2 in the states) and it's a good little point and shoot for the outdoors. My only issue is the exposed lens. I realise this is to stop dirt becoming trapped behind it and scratching the lens, but it is at a greater risk in my pocket.
Is there any known suggestions or third-party lens caps from other manufacturers that would do? Thanks very much.
Andy
Hoping you could help with a problem of mine.
Just got the DMC-FT2 (I think it's known as the DMC-TS2 in the states) and it's a good little point and shoot for the outdoors. My only issue is the exposed lens. I realise this is to stop dirt becoming trapped behind it and scratching the lens, but it is at a greater risk in my pocket.
Is there any known suggestions or third-party lens caps from other manufacturers that would do? Thanks very much.
Andy