FS: Almost New Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 and lots of extra gear

JimMcClain

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
1footinthegrave.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wanted to get back into photography and bought a Lumix FZ200 Digital Camera in May, 2014. After a short time, I realized I wanted something with interchangeable lenses and a larger sensor. But before I made that decision, I had ordered a lot of other gear specifically for the FZ200. Now it is all for sale. Here is the complete list. Follow all the links for descriptions for each of the items. Everything is in either excellent or perfect condition (excellent would indicate some cosmetic flaw, like a tiny scratch on the rear LCD of the camera, and perfect would be either never used or used without any damage at all. None of the equipment comes with manufacturer's packaging - I assumed I would own it forever and don't have room for miscellaneous boxes and wrappings.
I paid a total of $767.49 for all of this great stuff (okay, it's not all great - the cheap filters and maybe the filter wrenches are not so hot). I am asking for $600.00 via Paypal for everything. I will include shipping via ground to any of the lower 48 (AK & HI and any other country, you pay all shipping expenses). If you are interested in only this camera, you can get a better deal for a brand new one elsewhere. This deal includes everything in the list - all or nothing. I took very good care of it the short time I've owned it. Except for not having the original packaging, you can consider all of this as like new. Even the tiny scratch on the very edge of the LCD is not enough to be concerned about.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. I will leave this on TPF for at least a week before I try ebay. You can check my ebay rep here: eBay Feedback Profile for jim-thegrump (send me a message through ebay, if you want to make sure that's me).

$lumix-fz200-and-gear1920x.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back