What's new

Lens face off .. Which is the best?

Third party lenses will have variances within the copies. One lens could be razor sharp while the next is junk. They are a ton cheaper than Nikkor lenses but you are taking a chance in return for the low price.

FWIW, my vote is for the Tammy 17-50 VC. Couple people I shoot with have one in their bag and don't seem to complain about them.





p!nK
 
I don't think you can really say that as a blanket statement. There are plenty of third party lens, specific models, that don't have variations in production quality.
 
I bought into the Nikon system to use Nikkor lenses. I haven't been displeased with any lens purchase to date. YMMV.
 
I don't think you can really say that as a blanket statement. There are plenty of third party lens, specific models, that don't have variations in production quality.

For instance??






p!nK
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom