visurao4all
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys,
I am very new to his hobby of photography
Started with a Nikon D3100
I am looking out for 2 different lenses
1. for out door photography (basically to take pics of some distant objects)
2. for taking extreme close-ups (taking pics of flowers, insects, etc...)
Can you pls suggest, if these are gud options?
For 1.
Nikon High Powerzoom AF Zoom 70 300mm F/4 5.6G | Buy camera | Indiaplaza
Is this compatible with Nikon cameras?
Nikkor 55-200 VR Lense - Hyderabad: Camera Accessories in Hyderabad at Quikr Hyderabad
sigma 70-300mm f4 5.6DGOS
filter size 62
Is this compatible with Nikon cameras? I heard its a lens with VR as well
Which of those 3 mentioned above is good for outdoor photography?
For 2.
Nikkor 50mm 1.8D AF Lens - Hyderabad: Camera Accessories in Hyderabad at Quikr Hyderabad
If they are nt gud, pls suggest a better lens
Thanks a lot in advance!
Regards,
Visu
I am very new to his hobby of photography
Started with a Nikon D3100
I am looking out for 2 different lenses
1. for out door photography (basically to take pics of some distant objects)
2. for taking extreme close-ups (taking pics of flowers, insects, etc...)
Can you pls suggest, if these are gud options?
For 1.
Nikon High Powerzoom AF Zoom 70 300mm F/4 5.6G | Buy camera | Indiaplaza
Is this compatible with Nikon cameras?
Nikkor 55-200 VR Lense - Hyderabad: Camera Accessories in Hyderabad at Quikr Hyderabad
sigma 70-300mm f4 5.6DGOS
filter size 62
Is this compatible with Nikon cameras? I heard its a lens with VR as well
Which of those 3 mentioned above is good for outdoor photography?
For 2.
Nikkor 50mm 1.8D AF Lens - Hyderabad: Camera Accessories in Hyderabad at Quikr Hyderabad
If they are nt gud, pls suggest a better lens
Thanks a lot in advance!
Regards,
Visu