LongDucDong TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2007 Messages 393 Reaction score 1 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #16 Nice scene! Not crazy about Lensbabies, but this shot is rather interesting. Nice light indeed!
neea TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2006 Messages 710 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #17 My lensbaby should be here VERY SOON!!!! I hope. I'm so jealous of the colors.. mostly because there's something other than WHITE. Looks like a nice day with a bit of a storm coming or going. Thanx for the inspiration. I can't wait till mine gets here
My lensbaby should be here VERY SOON!!!! I hope. I'm so jealous of the colors.. mostly because there's something other than WHITE. Looks like a nice day with a bit of a storm coming or going. Thanx for the inspiration. I can't wait till mine gets here
M misskitty5077 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #18 I like it. A lot. I wouldn't have ever tried that with a Lensbaby.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Feb 28, 2007 #19 I usually hate the lensbabies, (gives me vertigo) but this shot is sweeet . Good job !!!
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Wow, I can't believe how many good responses I got on this one! And to think I almost wasn't going to post it! Thanks everyone!
Wow, I can't believe how many good responses I got on this one! And to think I almost wasn't going to post it! Thanks everyone!
250Gimp TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 0 Location Chelsea, Quebec Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #21 Great pic!! The lighting and colours make it for me!