Lenses ?

Dottore46

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

This is my 1st post.

I have just bought myself a Canon EOS 20D body from ebay and am about to buy a second hand lens tomorrow. The lens if from an EOS 400D and is the standard lens that comes with that camera.

This is my first SLR camera and am still learning about aperture ISO and all the other good stuff.

THe lens is only £50 which is good value from what I can tell, but here comes my question,

is this lens worth getting?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

I am guessing its a version of the Canon 18-55? There are several versions. Also it could be a lens from a different maker than Canon. Need a little bit more information. Also condition of the lens needs to be known.

Ok, going by the pic its a AF-S II lens. I am in the US and a very reputable seller has the same for $84 in like new condition. That is 52 pounds. So, if the lens is in very good condition. It sounds like a good price. As I know Europe pays a bit more for its equipment.

And Welcome to the forum.

Excellent, Thank you for you help benhasajeep, or can I call you ben? I'm going to check it out and test it, so I can report back this weekend hopefully put a pic or two up as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back